"Thinkings~ Musings~ and Pithy words!"

Welcome to my Blog ~ grab a cup of coffee or tea and join me for a 'chat' ~

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January 2015

Wow! It has been many moons since I have posted on my blog. A sweet dear friend reminded me of this just this past Sunday!  I am a devoted 'journal' lover!  I journal 3 or 4 days a week most weeks, in my private journal book.  I forget that 'blogging' is a "type" of journal!

Today is a new beginning! I like new beginnings.
~ A new journal book.
~New Year
~New mornings.
~Starting a new book.
~A new baby.
~A new year.
~A new recipe.
~A new friend.
~ New job.
~New lifestyle.
~New adventure.
~New home.
~New ideas

They are 'fresh' and unwritten upon.  Opening a brand new book smells so new. A new adventure holds unexpected surprises!  We like that!  God tells us that HE gives us new mercies every day!  Think about it! Thousands of new mercies EVERY DAY!  His loving kindness is new everyday too.  How wonderful that is.  I often ask the Lord to give me eyes that see. Not dull unseeing eyes, but eyes that quickly 'see' Him and His providential care.  Ways in which I miss if I am not looking with the eyes of faith.  If God notices the sparrow and takes care of the those tiny birds, how can I not know His care for me?  When  we ask him to open our eyes, HE does!  Commit to asking him to open your eyes to His providential care for you this year! I did and I hope you will too!
                                                                                      ~Grateful Heart here, Sherry Lynette


No comments:

Post a Comment